Comprehensive School Accounting and Financial Management System
Sophisticated enough to cater for the most complex academy or MAT. User-friendly enough for everyone and used by two of the largest MATs and several Diocesan MATs.
Dimensions for Academies is more than simply an accounting system; it manages all of your financial activities, eliminates re-keying and paper and even has an integrated on-line payment system for all your invoices. The system has everything you need, from core accounting to management, invoicing and on-line payment of wraparound, lettings, school trips, etc.
"One thing that is a great benefit is that it’s available anywhere, I can do it (work) at home; this has massive advantages."
Chief Financial Officer
Haberdashers’ Adams Federation Trust
At the core: a market-leading commercial accounting system
- A mainstream finance system used by thousands of organisations
- Supports over 30,000 people every day
- Used by academies, MATs and free schools of all kinds
- Hosted in the Cloud or on-premise
- A single database for the whole MAT or one for each school
- Consolidation of accounts comes as standard
- Superb integration with MS Excel
- Drill down as far as you wish
"It was choice between Hoge and a competitor, the market leader. We chose Hoge on price and functionality. Dimensions does everything the competitor’s system would do but does some features better. The price is much better too."
Chris Whiting FCCA
Academy Advisory Ltd
Purchasing and reporting portal for schools
- Purchase requests
- Request authorisations
- Receipt of goods
- Purchase invoice authorisation
- Budget holder spend reporting
- Commitment reporting
- Financial reporting to school principals, governors, etc.
- SLA/Contract management
Self generated funds
An integrated module that manages:
- School trips
- Merchandise sales
- Boarding fees
- Miscellaneous sales invoices
Integration and automation:
- On-line payment of wraparound, lettings, school trips, etc. - no re-keying
- Perental consent for school trips
- Cash directly into your bank
- Automatic upload of invoices for wraparound, boarding fees, lettings etc.
Friendly support that is second to none
Over the past 30 years we've built long-term relationships with our customers who say our support team are second to none. It's a reputation of which we are proud and well known for.
"We have used Hoge 100’s finance system across the trust since 2011. Our finance staff have found it very user friendly and it is extremely flexible. Hoge’s support is always available and everyone is helpful, friendly and accommodating. The system has undoubtedly contributed to the successful financial management of OAT academies."
Chief Operating Officer
Ormiston Academies Trust
Our comprehensive support is based on processes that we have developed over our 30 years of business and is provided by the same experienced consultants who implement every finance system and provide our comprehensive training. And when you call us, more often than not, the person who answers the phone is also able your question.
"The support and training we’ve received has helped us become more efficient at carrying out financial functions. We’re still on that journey but the Dimensions system has helped. And it has helped us to maintain that culture of financial responsibility across the school."
The King’s School, Ottery St Mary
To arrange a
call 01905 947257
You'll get to see the simplicity of the Dimensions for Academies system and quiz our support team to make sure it's the right fit for your academy or MAT.
Dimensions for Academies
- Commercial core accounting system
- Affordable, especially for MATs
- User-friendly purchase control
- On-line reporting
- Standard Academy Reports
- DfE standard chart of accounts
- Flexible database structure
- Friendly support
- Wraparound management
- Boarding fee management
- Single or multiple banks
- Fixed Asset Management
- Superb integration with Excel
- Journal import from Excel
- Drag and drop document attachment
- Full drill down
- 'As at' reporting
- Regular free updates